What type of Collegeboxes Service is Right for you?

Here at Collegeboxes we provide a wide range of services to help meet student’s needs. But what service is right for you? First you will want to think of what your needs are. Do you need storage, shipping, or a combo of both? Do you need your items shipped from home to school? Does Collegeboxes service your school? Do you need your items shipped at time that Collegeboxes is not on campus? Do you want your items picked up at room, or are you willing to leave them at your campus mail room for shipping?

Storage and Shipping -The most popular service option for students. With this service student’s storage and/ or shipping items are picked up directly from the dorm room by our movers. They are then stored or shipped home depending on the student’s needs. If boxes are stored they will be held out our storage facility until the student returns to campus.
*An Insiders note – Do not be fooled by the title “Storage and Shipping.” This simply means you can do storage, shipping, or a combo of both. You can ship boxes with no storage with this service.




Direct ShippingA great option when you are looking to ship boxes and/or luggage directly from one location to another year round. With this service boxes are picked up by FedEx and shipped directly to their destination. You can use this service to ship boxes to and from school even if Collegeboxes does NOT provide storage service to your school. FedEx can be scheduled any day Monday- Friday to pick up. Boxes shipped to school though this service will be delivered to your campus mail room. If shipping from your school, you will need to drop your boxes off at your campus mail room for FedEx to pick up. FedEx does NOT pick up from campus dorm rooms.

Ship to SchoolUse this service when you need to ship your items from home to school. This service is typically used when students are moving to campus for the fall semester. Your packed boxes are picked up from your home by FedEx (or you could also drop them off at any FedEx location). The boxes will ship to our storage center located near campus. We then hold them at our storage facility until our on campus delivery. On our scheduled delivery date, we deliver all your ship to school items directly to your dorm room.




Still not sure which option is the best fit? Visit us on Collegeboxes.com and chat live with one of our Student Storage Experts they will get you moving in the right direction!

Comments

  1. This is perfect! Detailed, organized and informative, and just what I needed! I am starting school in the fall, and so I've started organizing my bedroom; throwing things away that I don't need/want anymore, storing things that I want, but don't use, and deciding what stays and what goes when I move into the dorms in the fall. I'm really excited, but I know that all of these things aren't going to fit in my car. Because I'm going to school out of state, I don't want to be driving back and forth and making a couple trips to get everything that I want, so I'm considering shipping some of the lighter things to myself. I was worried at first, that this might actually cost more, but it looks like this is going to work out just fine! Thanks for these suggestions, they are going to help me out so much!

    Meyers Transportation Services

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts